Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
TRANSFER OF COPYRIGHT
JPRSS is pleased to undertake the publication of your contribution to Journal of Progressive Research in Social Sciences.
The copyright to this article is transferred to JPRSS(including without limitation, the right to publish the work in whole or in part in any and all forms of media, now or hereafter known) effective if and when the article is accepted for publication thus granting JPRSS all rights for the work so that both parties may be protected from the consequences of unauthorized use.
The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The author’s warrant that their contribution is an original work not published elsewhere, that they have the full power to make this grant and that the article contains no matter unlawful or which invades the right to privacy or infringes any proprietary right.
This Form must be signed by the lead author or, in the case of a "work made for hire," by the employer and must be received by JPRSS before processing of the manuscript for publication can be completed.
Authors should understand that consistent with JPRSS's policy of encouraging dissemination of information, each work published by JPRSS appears with the JPRSS copyright and the following notice:
"Intellectual properties and scientific inventions published with JPRSS are protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Permission to make digital or hard copies of part or all of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. Copyrights for components of this work owned by others than JPRSS must be honored. Abstracting with credit is permitted. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee."
However, it is at the discretion of JPRSS if the copyright notice should be included in the published manuscript.
The JPRSS copyright arrangements allow Cornell University Library non-exclusive and irrevocable license to distribute or certify that the work is available under JPRSS license that conveys these rights.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.